Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ESTHER ROSA SOLO SHOW "BREATHING"


Dear friends,

It is my pleasure to invite you to my first "Solo Show". In a few days I will post a postcard with the details but, in the meantime, I would love you to save the date. The Opening Reception will be on October 10th at the Sonia Gechtoff Gallery at the National Academy School (click here), 5 East 89th Street, New York.


Queridos amigos,

Tengo el enorme placer de poder invitaros a mi primer Solo Show "Breathing". En unos dias publicare una invitacion mas formal con todo el detalle, pero os puedo anunciar que el Opening sera el dia 10 de Octubre en la Galeria Sonia Gechtoff en la National Academy School (click here), 5 East 89th Street, New York.


BREATHING

October 9 – October 27, 2012

Opening reception, October 10th, 6pm to 8pm, 2012.


I hope to see you there in such a special occasion for me!


Heres it goes the Solo Show postcard invitation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment